If a website is focused solely on content marketing, the company is wasting its money and content eﬀorts. There are thousands of blogs and websites out there today that have excellent content, but unfortunately they only have a handful of people reading it.
Poor copywriting can be the downfall of even the best blogs and websites. Copywriting is striking, compelling and still attracts search engines. If you notice your website or blog lacks in digital traﬀic, it might be due to the fact your copywriting is ineﬀicient.
WHAT IS EFFECTIVE COPYWRITING?
- Headlines that grab reader attention and make them click through to read more.
- Headlines that are clever and oﬀer reader benefit — making them want to read more.
- Content that specifically benefits the reader.
- Content that builds up trust, authority and brand identity.
- A website that gains positive social attention and proves to readers it is the place to read and keep reading.
- Content with a clear call to action that tells readers what steps they should take next – such as signing up for updates, visiting a social media profile, etc.
- Combining copywriting techniques with content marketing gets readers to take actions, opt-in, and share your website with other people.